Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog today. A lot has happened since I last posted. My dear husband and I bought a home in Arizona, sold a home in western New York and lost our dear puppy Maggie. So, the reason I haven't been here is obvious. It took me three months to pack, sell leftover stuff, donate leftover stuff and recycle leftover stuff. We had a lot of leftover stuff! Then came the move itself. We rushed to Arizona to make sure we made it to the new house before the moving truck arrived only to wait another 5 weeks for it to get here. Then we had to unpack, organize and figure out what to do with more leftover stuff. Oh, and don't forget, new drivers licenses, car registrations, mail, banking, doctors, dentists.... I know you have been there done that too, so thanks again for stopping in.
This is my first project in my new craft room. It's a 4" sq. "Smashbook" for my great niece Nichol's baby shower next month. I know they're having a boy if you couldn't tell. Please leave me a comment, I'd love to know what you would have done different.
Hugz,
Gramma
| construction phase |
| front cover |
| back cover` |

Hi Gramma, I hope you and your husband have a great time in your new home & enjoy the sunshine......no more snow!!!
ReplyDelete