Sunday, September 27, 2015

A bit of the "New" Craft Cave

Greetings All!

So glad you could visit today!  I'm getting the craft cave put back together in our new home and thought I'd share a couple of pictures and more new cards.  Thanks again for stopping in!  



Out side of finished card for the Grands 
Halloween.  This style is called Double 

dutch fold and tutorials are available at 


Inside of Grands card. 
The bat is on an "Action Wobble."

Action Wobbles are available at


Doors into my paper locker.  On the front are 
some of the cards I've received from
 Superstars in the card making world. 
Jennifer Dove, Jane Allen, Jessica Walker 
Beattie and Granddaughter Ashlynn!


This is my paper locker.  On the left side
 are my 12X12 paper pads by 
manufacturer, some tissue paper, 
and printer papers along with a 


few misc. items..  
On the right are my 81/2 X11 card 
stocks and my 12X12 card stocks.  
At the top is a plastic bin with all 
my 6X6 paper pads. Love how 
this is working for me right now.



You all take care now and have a Great Day!


Hugz,
Gramma

No comments:

Post a Comment