skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Valentine's Day!....WHAT???
So, today is December 21st. Just four days til Christmas and I'm posting a Valentine's Day card. I'm sorry, it just flew off the ends of my fingers. I hope you enjoy my texturized bear and his Valentine's Day messaged heart. The sentiment is heat embossed with gold SU powder. The BG paper is from MME "Nostalgia" Fancy Pants, "Love "collection. Colored with Copics. In spite of it being a little early, enjoy! This card will be a contribution to CFS.
Hugz,
Gramma
valentines are good any time of the year... and this one makes everyone smile!
ReplyDeleteu r too funny with the frequent flyer miles - LOL. wishing you a truly blessed Christmas!
hugs :)
Thanks Stef. Dustin's images bring out the smiles in most people.
DeleteHugz,
Gramma
Our local craft shop had Valentine things for sale when I popped in today! LOL
ReplyDeleteAdorable card my friend, well done for planning ahead
Jane xx
I've edited to correct a mistake I made on the BG paper, but overall I'm happy with this. I recently added a "Zing" cutter to my collection and that makes things go a lot faster. Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.
DeleteHugz,
Gramma
Gramma, your coloring is so amazing! Love the card but again your coloring, wow!!!
ReplyDeleteAw, shucks!
DeleteHugz,
Gramma