Miracle's can happen. I have just returned from Phoenix, AZ after attending a three day Copic Boot Camp taught by the fabulous Jennifer Dove. She and all of her assistants were just fantastic giving this class. The photo below is my version of Jennifer's original boot image. I hated it while I was coloring and for the first few hours afterward (when I dared to look). Now, it's growing on me more and more, little by little. There may still be hope for me and Copics. If you ever get the chance to check out Jennifer's blog Just4FunCrafts.blogspot.com , please do and you can tell Jenn "Gramma" sent you. She knows me pretty well. Hope all of you have a wonderful day and a better day tomorrow. Enjoy my work.
Hugz,
Gramma
Booktrovert Alert
5 days ago


My turn to pick my jaw off the floor, well ipad anyhoo! Blooming fanstastic Gramma - you rock!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jane
(Roo says hello to her fellow Westie Maggie xxxx)
Maggie sends greeting to Roo as well... Thank you so much for the sweet comments.
DeleteHugz,
Gramma
well you've definitely outdone yourself - and me for that matter - as i'll NEVER be that good. this is about as EXACT to the original picture as you can get. yeah. i saw it too! great - ok better than great - work. i'm proud of you! (and a little jealous - LOL)
ReplyDeletehugs :)
Don't be jealous... it was extremely hard to do... thus "boot camp." Thank you for your sweet comments too! Now if I could just manage to get a CAS card out that I love as much as yours.
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Gramma
I can't tell you what a blessing it was to finally meet you Gramma. It was love at first sight!! I am still giggling at our antics.
ReplyDeleteEven tho it was hard to find you in that darn airport, I feel the same way. Take care of yourself my friend, I love you too!
DeleteHugz,
Gramma
PS: just ignore the reply I put in the wrong place...I'm an old (sensitive) woman! HAHAHAHAHA!
Your boots look AWESOME!!! I've only done one of mine... thinking about leaving them that way! lol
ReplyDelete...and I wouldn't blame you at all.... do I think I'll color another pair? NYET!
DeleteHugz,
Gramma
I have not colored since we were there.I have pulled out my boots several times and still can't believe we had to color those darn things! You did a AWESOME job! They were the hardest thing to color. Hope you are staying warm, we have been a little chilly here in AZ. Looking forward to seeing you next year at the "Boot Camp". Happy Holidays
ReplyDeleteThanks for the shout out Martie... We are under a snow storm warning for the next two days. Chilly in AZ sounds very nice right now. LOL
DeleteWoohoo to you for finishing those darn boots. I had the same feeling about mine at camp. I just did not like it and could not see the shine. Now, that I am home, I am liking it more and more but I am too intimidated by it to take on that second darn boot.
ReplyDeleteWondering if you have the snow like we do in Michigan. It's certainly going to be a white holiday for us.
Happy Thanksgiving!
If we haven't got it, its on its way Kathleen. Snow storm warnings are up for the next two days here. That boots grows on you, but I wouldn't do it again either. Thanks for the shout out!
DeleteYour boots look wonderful, Gramma! You did a great job. I'm glad that you're liking them more now that you're away from the pressure of doing them. <3
ReplyDeleteThanks Aeryn (love the way that your name is spelled btw).
DeleteHugz,
Gramma
PS: Hope you and Sirius and your family have a wonderful holiday!
Wow, just wow! Your coloring is so awesome. Jennifer must be proud of her #1 student!!!
ReplyDeleteCraftyGirl
Thanks for the compliment CG! I doubt I'm her #1 in talent however, maybe #1 in mischievousness tho.
DeleteHugz,
Gramma