Of course you'd like a sketch challenge... this is a pretty neat one too! Head on over to Dustin Pike's Blog and create a masterpiece using Dustin's images and the sketch show there. Even I could do it with this "brand new" dragon from Dustin. He is colored using Copic markers in colors picked out by my own dear Son. I like to think of him as a chocolate dragon. Really, this is one of the best things I've ever colored. Enjoy and join in on the fun at "Pike's Playground."
Hugz,
Gramma
Booktrovert Alert
5 days ago


Fantastic Gramma, Dudley has never looked so great!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jane
i checked out the "store closed" and it's for my old store. i changed the name of my blog. hopefully that won't happen. however, in ALL instances i get notified by paypal and then i send the images to you.
ReplyDeletethank you sooooooo much.
sure hope ur feeling better too!
hugs :)
love the colors on this one!
ReplyDeletehugs :)
This turned out fabulous.
ReplyDelete:0)
Gramma, your coloring on this is one is absolutely fabulous! Wonder if Dustin could convert him into chocolate....mmmmm.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Charlotte