A shout out to Jenn.. I know Pink is your least favorite color so I'm not going to mail this to you... but as you can see...I think of you often when I'm coloring...
This is one of
Dustin Pike's older images (from 2010 I think). Colored the bunny with Copics, added some Mod Podge dimension to his teeth and matted with DCWV Sweets matstack from a couple years ago. The text is PC generated. I hope you like it!
Hugz,
Gramma
Awwww..the bestets ever card.. thank you! I love how you outlined it instead of coloring the whole thing...make it hop right out of the pink basket! And you know i love pink...lol...NOT!
ReplyDeletehow cute is this? you can send it to me i LOVE pink - LOL.
ReplyDeletemodge podge on the teeth? really? i don't even know what to use modge podge for as it sits on my shelf!
hugs :)