I just love Dustin Pike's digis... his blog... his store and I could go on and on but I won't..
The theme for this challenge, the first of 2011, is "Spring." In this stair step card, Baby Dudley has sprung. Wouldn't you know there'd be a tattletale chick nearby. Enjoy!
Keep Turning Pages
1 week ago


Oh Gramma this is fantabulous! You know I am a fan of you and all your participation as much as you are of Dustin and his stuff! Hope to see more of you in the future :) Wonderful wonderful stuff...and i love that you take the time to take great photos too. Hugs! Thanks for joining us on the Pike side of life!
ReplyDeleteOh this is too cute!! I love the bright colors. I am working on my first stair step card too and they are so fun I don't know why I never tried one sooner.
ReplyDeleteTFS!! :D
I thought it should be Dad's gonna be mad because if that's mom's egg she has some explaining to do... Sorry too much, It is an awesome card as always, I love your coloring...
ReplyDeletelol. fabulous colors; great card!!!
ReplyDeletehugs :)
love love LOVE this, as always, thanks for joining us at DDS :)
ReplyDeleteGramma, this card is hilarious! How cute! I love your coloring and the step card is so neat. I need to try my hand. Thanks for playing along with us!
ReplyDeleteLove your card...the stair step is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Dustin Pike's Doodle Dragon Studios!
ReplyDeleteXXX
WOW this is GORGEOUS Gramma! I love the step cards and this one sure is bringing in the Spring with your fabby colors! Awesome coloring and I love the purple dp! Whoo hoo! Thanks for being such an awesome supporter and for playing along with us.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Charlotte
XXX