Thursday, March 17, 2011

DDS "Showers" Challenge- "Bad weather always looks worse through a window"


















This is my submission for the "Showers" challenge.  The title of this project is..."Bad weather always looks worse through a window"  I've wanted to do a project with this image for awhile, but don't know a lot of cat people.  This challenge is purrfect.  I colored foreground window (DP image) and wet kitty (also DP image)with copic markers.  I added some wet look with both Glossy accents and Dimensional magic. I hope you like it!

6 comments:

  1. ain't that the truth! too bad we don't go and play in the rain anymore!

    super cute card! your coloring is fabulous!

    happy st. pat's day!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lloks fab, as always, thanks for joining us at DDS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute!!! You gotta load them bigger though...waaaaaa.....i wanted to get a close up :) thanks for joining the challenge this week! good luck and email dustin and let him know you joined so he can give you some pike points :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work as always, Gramma! Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too stinking cute! I think we might have to disqualify you though! ;O) You understand! LOL!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh he looks so sad!! lol! I love the window idea! Your card is indeed Purrfect! ;)

    ReplyDelete