Wednesday, August 25, 2010

No Designer Paper? Egad! Doodle Dragon Studio Challenge #16

Here he is... my favorite 'bird with an attitude' expressing his shock at no designer paper..

I had loads of fun doing this challenge... I used my CB "Falling Snow" folder on the background and some glittery letters spelling "Egad!" on the snow below the bird. 

I hope you enjoy this one as much as I do!

7 comments:

  1. love love LOVE it, the colouring is FAB, thanks for joining us at DDS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Love the coloring on the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and glad you enjoyed my creations on Marys video..I'm also a following you too ;o)
    Thx Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh...how cute is that little bird!?! Great job coloring him and you handled no DP perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a great card, goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great, Gramma! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Doodle Dragon Studios! Good luck!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete