Tuesday, September 7, 2010

DDS Challenge 17 - "Fold Away!"

Outside of folded card

Outside left flap





Card unfolded


Inside center

Inside left flap

Inside right flap















The challenge at Doodle Dragon Studio this week was to use an alternative fold on a card base.  I chose the "Joy Fold" card.  The layout of this card enabled me to add six (6) Dustin Pike digi images to my card.  They were all colored with Sakuru pens and Copic markers.  I had a blast making this card and I hope you enjoy it too!

I've entered this card in the Halloween card challenge at CARDZTV too!

20 comments:

  1. Your card is too cute! I love all the folds! Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so sweet! I love all the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all your Halloween cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely lov you krazy folded card!! Love all them images you incorporated into it also!! Great job!!
    Thank you for joining us at the DDS!!
    Have a great day!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your halloween cards! Very very cute! It was nice meeting you as well at ACOM stampin' up party.........hope to see you again sometime, maybe at a crop, if not, then here in the bloggin' cyber world!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous! I love the detail! TFS!
    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card love the colors, and all the folds..;o) Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your cards. How amazing. I am now a follower.
    www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG your card is just fantastic.
    Thanks for leaving such a nice compliment on my blog.
    I email you about my flower card, so watch for my email.
    HUGS
    Ri

    ReplyDelete
  10. love joy fold cards and this one is fab, as always :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are too awesome! I lurve your card! Wonderful job, once again! Good luck at DDS this week!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card!! Love the joy fold and I love how you used so many cute images.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you all for the great comments! I aim to please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is great!! It's a good thing that the winner is not based on the best card because a few of us would be in trouble! This is my favorite so far. I barely made the challenge but I invite you to take a peek at http://scrappingwithsherry1.blogspot.com/

    Take Care~ Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Cardz TV!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE IT love it love it...

    Super Cute.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  17. How cute are your cards!!!! thank you for the comment on my blog. i am following you because I finally got an opportunity to see your blog. wow!! you're awesome.

    I love how you 'color.'
    :)

    ReplyDelete