skip to main |
skip to sidebar
CFS (Cards for Soldiers)
I am blessed to be a part of a great group of people who make greeting cards for our heroes overseas to send home to friends and family. Cards for Soldiers offers challenges every three or four weeks to make all kinds of cards. Sometimes they are directed towards an upcoming holiday, or just an everyday card like birthdays, anniversaries, thinking of you,... etc. I'm very proud to be a participant for over a year in this great organization. To find out more about CFS log in to the Cricut Messageboard at www.cricut.com, choose messageboard and look for the CFS forum under General chat. You'll be glad you did.
Great post! It is a wonderful cause and I am also proud to be a part of it. This is my first time and I'm just getting ready to put my cards in the mail tonight. When do we start the next challenge?? Count me in!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://barbsbunnyhutch.blogspot.com/