Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Does your work area look like this?


























As you can see, I am not a neat freak in my craft room when projects are going.  But, did you also notice the tags in the ring binder???  One of a kind Copic color genius Jennifer Dove is creating these tags and sharing them with her blog followers.  If you love your copics, but hate to make color groups this is a once in a lifetime chance to have some help.  I love Jenn's project and love Jenn for her willingness to share with the rest of the copic using world.  Here is a close up of my first page (1 of 11 so far). Click on her name to check out her blog.


Hugz,
Gramma

2 comments:

  1. Mine is currently quite tidy, but a few hours ago it looked like a bomb had landed (namely me) I am not a tidy crafter and as for my kitchen when I'm baking .......
    Give that adorable little pup a cuddle from me & tell her Roo says hi!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope. mine's messier... go figure. me? who's really a neatfreak!!! i see those color charts all over PINTEREST and i never print them out. i should because MAYBE (just maybe) my coloring would be as awesome as yours. but.... me practice? now THAT'S funny!!!!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete