Happy 2013 loyal blog followers... I considered making some resolutions, but then I woke up out of that dream and came to my senses. Whew! Another disaster avoided.
The challenge at "Pike's Playground" is a "Thank You" themed card or project using a Dustin Pike image from Doodle Dragon Studios. Start the New Year by giving a sincere "thank you" for all the wonderful gifts you've been blessed to receive.
This is my submission as part of Dustin's design team.
Hugz,
Gramma
Booktrovert Alert
5 days ago


Adorable!
ReplyDelete....and I've noted your tutorial requests!!!
Hugs
Jane
Aw thank you for popping by! and yes I know, I was stretching the thank you but I just love Dustin's digi's! will try and finish the thank you I've started...well, no...its not really wintery! I might add snow flakes!!! Yours is fantastic! Love the colouring!
ReplyDelete(Lyn))
fabulous! love that tree.. but u already know that - LOL.
ReplyDeletehugs :)