Sunday, September 25, 2011

World Smile Day Oct 7th.... join the fun

Just in time for World Smile Day, Dustin Pike has a challenge to make a card or project that makes you "smile."  Use one of his images and go for it..  There are plenty of new images to choose from in his store, or you can use an old standard like I did.  Great thing about DDS images... they're timeless.
Several members of the Design Team have been nursing hand and arm injuries..I made this card in their honor and wish them all speedy recoveries.





as an aside here:  Can you make out the shadow on the card left by the screen in my front windows? Rather neat special effect, don't you think?
Take Care and be well.
Hugz,
Gramma

3 comments:

  1. ouch! that's NOT funny... but it did get a little chuckle from me. your colors are fabulous!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yes it is. I hope your hand and arm heal fast! You did a great job on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gramma, what a cute card! Heal soon! I'm one of your newest followers and I love your work and blog! Come and follow me if you get a chance too!

    Raina
    scrapwithraina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete