Animals Rule this week at "Pike's Playground." Trot, hop, skip, or jump your way over to Dustin Pike's Doodle Dragon Studio blog to get your entry in for this challenge.
I'm a resident of a very rural area in WNY and farms are plentiful. If there are chickens on the farms you can be sure the Rooster is ruling the roost. Please enjoy my DT submission to this challenge.
Hugz,
Gramma
Booktrovert Alert
5 days ago


oh is this ever fabulous! lots of pastures (mostly cows) around here.
ReplyDeletei wish you'd post more. i'll bet if you post more cards other than DUSTIN'S you'd have a ball. come on! i know you can do it! once a wk is killing me! LOL
hugs :)
Great card, lady! I am loving the coloring on this one! Fab job!
ReplyDeleteXXX
Farms rule (well as a farmers wife I have to say that!!) - Great job Gramma, love it ~ Jane
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card -- I'm so inspired by how you did a whole farm scene -- I just started dabbling in the digital images, so it's great to see what you've created!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for stopping by to visit me today -- I really appreciate your kind and encouraging words!! :)
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com