"It's a boy thing!." Hurry on over to http://dustinpike.blogspot.com and look for the "Pike's Playground" link on the left margin of his page. Follow the instructions, read about the prizes and play away! This is my submission as part of the design team... Challenge ends June 12,2011.
Hugz,
Gramma
Booktrovert Alert
5 days ago


yep. that is definitely a BOY card! super, super fabulous!
ReplyDeletehubby is doing ok. he at least now eats 2 meals a day and doesn't sleep as much. he's just sooooooo thin. to me, it's like he's dying from the inside. i hope the doc can tell us something on tuesday.
have a fabulous day. it's cooler than yesterday but muggier. i hate muggy! lol.
hugs :)
Hi, thank you for your nice comment on my card. I like your card also, I have that paper too and used it on a Father's Day card for OWH. (I just started my blog, so that card isn't posted.) Your card has given me some incentive to use the alphabets - I wasn't sure how a card would turn out (they ALWAYS turn out OK in my HEAD!), but I can see by your card, they will make an awesome card. I have looked through your blog, and I am glad to know there is someone else crazy about Dustin's artwork!
ReplyDeleteGreat card...perfect for any little fellow! Well done!
ReplyDeleteaw, thank you for popping over, but when I looked this morning (and now) the challenge had already closed on the Mr Link. (Last week I got in!!) This card is fab, what a great way to use the images!!
ReplyDelete(Lyn)