Cards for Soldiers is still going strong. The untimely (shoulda been done 9 years ago) demise of the world's most wanted terrorist has not been a ticket back home for most of the young men and women serving in Iraq and Afghanistan. They still want to communicate with their friends and family and CFS allows them to do that. These are some cards I finished this morning. I used the Elegant Edges cartridge on my Cricut Expression to cut out the layers for these cards. I hope you enjoy them, but I hope they enjoy them more! For more info on CFS email me at ashlynnsgramma@hotmail.com.
Hugz,
Gramma
Booktrovert Alert
5 days ago


Hi Gramma, Firstly let me thank you for popping over to my blog and leaving me a comment. You asked me how do you seperate the word art on my word art sentiment sheets. I thought I might be quicker to put together a page that explains how. Please find it here. http://nanavicsdigitals.blogspot.com/p/how-to-seperate-word-art.html
ReplyDeleteI've have a wonderful time browsing through your blog and your cards are both fun and very inspiring. The 4 cards that you've done for CFS are going to be treasured by whoever receives them.
*Hugs*
oh wow marilyn! these are absolutely awesome! wow!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
lmbo on your on top of a mountain comment!!!
hugs, stef (Glitterbabe)