Dustin has a group of Mother's and Mum's Day images being released today.. with a special that you won't want to miss for his Blog-iversary Release later this month..
These were my submissions... which include a "Gramma" image... Do I look like an old bear? Enjoy and then bounce on over for a bunch of goodies... Don't forget to pick up yesterday's freebie. http://dustinpike.blogspot.com/
And the freebie:
Isn't he/she just the cutest? http://dustinpike.blogspot.com/
Hugz,
Gramma
Booktrovert Alert
5 days ago





oh i love the sentiment on the mother's day card! how true! fabulous cards, my friend and thank you sooooooooo much for your kind thoughts & prayers.
ReplyDeletehugs :)
Great cards......
ReplyDeleteGreat cards! Did you attach the lace in that first one or is the card just resting on a piece of lace? It's such a pretty look!
ReplyDeleteThe lace is attached...thanks!
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Gramma
love the expectant bears..lol, another fab batch of cards :)
ReplyDeleteoh I do like that lace trick! I might have to lift this idea ;D
ReplyDeleteDustin put together a great set! Your cards are showing them off very well.
ReplyDelete