This is my submission for the DDS challenge. We were given a template that can be viewed at
http://doodledragonstudio.blogspot.com/ . I must admit that I'm a terrible distresser... I wanted the photo to look old, not burnt like an overcooked marshmallow...
The image is Dustin Pike's Stegasaurus in front of his Dino Background image.
The paper is from DCWV 'Fun in the Sun' Summer stack (2009) and a Stampin' Up 'Welcome Neighbor' pad..
The sentiment is from Pink Stampers Collection which I heat embossed using Stampin' Up clear embossing powder and versamark inkpad.
The sun cut is from the 'Mickey & Friends' cricut cart.
The bling and ribbon are from my stash.
Enjoy my card!
Booktrovert Alert
5 days ago



love the colours, fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :0)
ReplyDeletevery nice card...love the layout and color...well done
ReplyDeleteReally great! I think your distressing turned out beautifully! :O) Thanks for joining us at Doodle Dragon Studios!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lelia
Very cute card! Love the color scheme!
ReplyDeleteAnother great card. The color combo is neat--orange just isn't used enough. And you are the first poster in the Doodle Dragon challenge.
ReplyDeleteLove it! The purple and orange are great together!
ReplyDelete