Friday, February 19, 2010

Busy Friday!

These two birthday cards were the result of a busy Friday in my craft room.
The first is for my DDIL to give to her very good friend's DD. I made this card with as many tactile areas as I could think of.  The orange background was made using the CB Happy Birthday folder.  The body of Big B is covered with flock and the #3 is covered in stickles.  The pink & black ribbon is some that I bought for one of DDS card challenges (scroll down).  Inside I added more ribbon and three coordinating buttons from my stash.   The background paper is from the DCWV "Sweet" Mat Stack.  The second is for my own DS Mike who owns a truck very similar to the image created by Dustin Pike (he's my favorite creator of fun images).  I hope you enjoy them.





















No comments:

Post a Comment